The Governors Ball Music Festival is back for 2022 after celebrating the festival’s 10th-anniversary last year. Taking place Friday, June 10th through Sunday, June 12th at the Citi Field complex in Queens, NY, Governors Ball 2022 will once again serve as the kickoff to summer. The incredible lineup of 60+ artists includes headliners J. Cole, Halsey, and Kid Cudi – all with strong ties to NYC as J. Cole attended St. John’s in Queens, and Halsey and Kid Cudi launched their careers in the city.
While the headliners are incredible (and we can’t wait to see them!) We are also excited to see these artists – so add them to your daily schedule.
- Blu DeTiger – See her Friday from 2:35-3:20 pm on the GoPuff Stage
- The Knocks – See them Friday from 5:45-6:45 pm on the Bacardi Stage
- Octavio The Dweeb – See him Saturday from 12:00-12:30 pm on the GOVBALLNYC Main Stage
- Gus Dapperton – See him Saturday from 2:45-3:45 pm on the Bacardi Stage
- JAX – See her Sunday from 12:20-1:05 pm on the Bacardi Stage
- Del Water Gap – See him Sunday from 1:30-2:15 pm on the Bacardi Stage
First time at Governors Ball? Here are our tips to make your experience incredible:
- Gov Ball’s “360 DEGREE” layout makes it easy to catch all your favorite artists without wasting precious time traveling between stages. Take advantage of your extra time by making a detailed list of your must-see artists with set times and stage locations (which can be found here).
- Music takes precedent at festivals, but food should be a close second. Gov Ball’s curation of local Food & Beverage vendors already has us salivating. From savory bites to sweet desserts, GovBall has you covered.
- Art Installations set Gov Ball apart from other festivals, and in the past have included mural towers, huge statues, and high flying inflatables. So don’t forget to take a selfie with the iconic Statue of Liberty sculpture or one of 2022’s new installations.
- Gov Ball After Dark is a lineup of late-night artist performances at various venues around the city, which will keep the party going even after the festival grounds are closed. These late-night sets at intimate venues include performances by beabadoobee at Warsaw, Soccer Mommy at Bowery Ballroom, and Kaytranda (DJ Set) at Elsewhere. See the full after dark lineup here.
As with last year’s focus on keeping festival-goers and artists as safe as possible, Gov Ball Is once again working closely with NYC officials to create appropriate health guidelines. The current festival COVID-19 Policy is documentation of full COVID-19 vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test result.