- — Hey there! Welcome to the V13 Media ‘Contact Us’ page. Got something on your mind? Whether it’s a question, some feedback, or even a bit of a gripe, we’re all ears and ready to chat. Bands, record labels, and magazines looking to get featured, you’re in the right place – just fill out the form below and we’ll get back to you pronto.
- If anything’s still tickling your brain after reading all this, don’t hesitate to reach out using the form below. We love hearing from our community, and we can’t wait to connect with you. Let’s make some noise together!
- — To contact V13 for questions, comments, complaints, or additional information, or if you are interested in having your band, record label, or magazine covered on the website, simply fill in the contact form below and we will respond as soon as possible (usually within 24 hours). Feedback is always welcome and encouraged!
- — We love posting news, especially for cool, new underground or unsigned bands. That’s our nature; help the little guys! If you want news posted, please an email send to the appropriate address below and be sure to: put the news headline as the email subject, include a high-resolution band pic (and single/album art, if relevant), band site links and the news/press release itself. The stuff not included, we won’t post. That simple!
Submitting Music for Review:
- — Please note that aside from Demos, we now also NO LONGER accept unsolicited physical copies of albums, UNLESS sent directly to a writer. This said if you DO want to either send a physical copy to us or direct it to a writer, please simply be in touch with us by email first! As a small shop, we have a hard time keeping up with the sheer volume of coverage requests. What DOES make our life easier (and for faster coverage) are digital copies! Please submit any and all digital music to email@example.com.
- — If you have read the abovementioned information and are left with any questions at all, please feel free to contact us using the form below.
This page was last updated on January 25, 2024