It’s the start of another new week here at PureGrainAudio so, to set you going, we’ve pulled together ten new songs, videos, and bands that have recently landed in our inbox that we think you should check out. Enjoy!
1. All Ears Avow – “Skin & Bones”
– All Ears Avow have already released two killer singles this year and now they’re rounding 2018 off with an EP release comprising five brand new tracks. Skin & Bones is set for release on 14th December and the title track is out now, with accompanying new music video.
2. Rival Bones – “Hot Blooded”
– Liverpool rock duo Rival Bones have announced their new EP Strangefruit, due to be released November 23 via Alya Records. The band have also released their new single “Hot Blooded”.
3. VOLA – “Alien Shivers”
– VOLA have dropped a brand new animated video for “Alien Shivers”. The video was created by the bands bass player Nicolai Mogensen and Anne Nørkjær Bang. Speaking about the video Nicolai explains: “We’ve been looking much forward to sharing this video for the track “Alien Shivers” with you. It’s made by just the two of us and almost entirely by hand, so it is indeed a very personal project. We are both happy amateurs in the field of animation, but we’ve put a lot of hours, effort and love into this video, which we hope will shine through!
4. Shrezzers – “E.M.O.J.I.Q.U.E.E.N”
– Fast rising quintet Shrezzers led by former Betraying The Martyrs drummer/vocalist Mark Mironov release new single and video “E.M.O.J.I.Q.U.E.E.N”. Featuring YouTube star Jared Dinesstrong>, this is the first single taken from their soon-to-be-announced debut album.
5. JoanOvArc – “Girls Wanna Rock”
– JOANovARC are set to release their new single “Girls Wanna Rock” on Friday 19th October. The single is taken from their forthcoming album JOANovArc which is due on February 15th.
6. Four Stroke Baron – “Planet Silver Screen”
– Planet Silver Screen is the forthcoming album from Nevada alt-metal trio Four Stroke Baron, set for release 9th November on Prosthetic Records. The band recently revealed the first cut and title track from their forthcoming album and you can check out the video here.
7. 7he 7ouch – “Knobs”
– Greek rockers 7he 7ouch are a new independent force on the UK rock scene, bringing a promising dose of hook laden, power anthems to the London circuit. With their debut EP Seventyseven set for release October 29th, the band have shared another track from the EP named “Knobs”.
8. The Dunts – “G53”
– Storming the Glaswegian scene and beyond, The Dunts are quickly becoming one of Scotland’s hottest exports. Forming in late 2016, the young quartet are a new breed, demanding attention with their unique mix of defiant guitars, statement rhythm and acerbic lyricism – branded ‘council punk’. Their sophomore EP Self Proclaimed Council Punk was released last month, and the video for “G53” has now been unveiled.
9. Witchingseason – “Afraid Of The Dark”
– London Rock Outfit Witchingseason are set to release their debut album Melancholy Disco on 16th November 2018. The album comes off the back of the critically acclaimed releases of their first two EP’s Witchingseaon and Celosia. Ahead of the album, the band have released a new track “Afraid Of The Dark”.
10.Not Ur Girlfrienz – “Warped”
– With a video filmed throughout the Warped Tour, Not Ur Girlfrenz have released the first single “Warped” from their upcoming debut EP New Kids In America. Liv Haynes (13) Guitar & Vocals, Maren Alford (14) Drums and Gigi Haynes (12) Bass, Warped founder Kevin Lyman declared the band “The future of women in rock or just rock in general”.
11.Eight Days – “Stray”
– Londoners Eight Days continue their resurgence as they release their blistering new single, “Stray”. The melodic hardcore crew cite everyone from Black Peaks, Comeback Kid and Defeater as influences.
12.Ravenface – “Breathe Again”
– After a five year break since their last release, metal quintet Ravenface return with a fresh new line up, including ex-Aliases guitarist Leah Woodward and news of a new album Breathe Again. The band have released a video of the title track shot by Loki Films during their performance at this year’s UK Tech Metal Fest.