It’s the start of another week in lockdown here at V13, so here’s a bunch of new songs to get you through the next seven days. If you want to be featured in next week’s column, send us links to your latest tracks and videos now! Otherwise, sit back and enjoy eight new songs to help you through another week. Enjoy and stay safe!
01. The Nomadic – “Waiting”
– Australian guitarist and singer/songwriter Robert Gaylard got the inspiration for The Nomadic as a child. You can hear what that inspiration grew into with the latest single “Waiting” which is out now.
02. The Keep – “Acqua Alta”
– The Keep, which is the solo project of Gothenburg-based Oliver Knowles, is back with his new EP Andra, set for release May 15th. Check out lead single “Acqua Alta” from the record.
03. Anna B. Savage – “Chelsea Hotel #3 (Live at Barbican Conservatory)”
– After sharing her new track “Chelsea Hotel #3” earlier this year, London-based multi-disciplinary artist Anna B Savage is sharing a new live version of the track filmed at the Barbican Conservatory in London.
04. Beach Comber – “Two Set Sail”
– Beach Comber, a lo-fi indie project masterminded by film composer and guitarist Rory Friers (And So I Watch You From Afar), has unveiled debut single “Two Set Sail” from his nw album Parting Cuts.
05. The Dodies – “Sell Out”
– Garage Rock duo, The Dodies, have released their lyric video for single “Sell Out” from their debut album It’s One Hell of a Ride. Check it out here.
06. October Ends – “Iridescent 兎”
– Newcastle metalcore quintet October Ends have released a video for their brand new single “Iridescent 兎”. “Iridescent 兎” is taken from the band’s forthcoming album Zodiac due in late 2020.
07. DeWolff – “Live Like You”
– The Dutch psychedelic kingpins DeWolff have released a brand new single, “Live Like You” on April 24. The band released their seventh album in January and you can check out the single here.
08. The Hirsch Effekt – “Torka”
– The Hirsch Effekt have shared their new video “Torka”, the third track from the band’s 5th studio album Kollaps, out May 8, 2020 via Long Branch Records.