It’s the start of another week in lockdown here at V13, so here’s a bunch of new songs to get you through the next seven days. If you want to be featured in next week’s column, send us links to your latest tracks and videos now! Otherwise, sit back and enjoy ten new songs to help you through another week. Enjoy and stay safe!
01. Human Impact – “Contact”
– Following the release of their debut self-titled album, Human Impact have continued writing and recording additional songs they will be releasing over the coming months. The first of those new singles, “Contact,” was written and recorded shortly before the outbreak of COVID-19.
02. Dune Rats – “Bad Habits”
– Brisbane band Dune Rats have shared their new video for album track “Bad Habits”. The video takes the viewer across the band’s headlining album tour last month which saw them play their biggest rooms yet in Adelaide, Perth, Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne.
03. Havelocke – “Drowning”
– Born from a shared love of old school emo and modern pop-punk, Sheffield-based punks Havelocke have released their emotional and hooky new single “Drowning” alongside a climactic music video.
04. Cold Bones – “Ruin”
– UK three-piece Coldbones will release their forthcoming second studio album The Cataclysm on April 17, via Dunk! Records. With mere days to go before the launch, the band have released the album track ‘Ruin’ as a single.
05. Radio Rejects – “The Greatest”
– Influenced by old skool 4-chord and 90s skate punk, Radio Rejects push the true ideology that punk rock is all about fun and dare we say rad times. Check out their new single “The Greatest” right here:
06. Apre – “Go Somewhere”
– Apre have released brand new single “Go Somewhere”, which is available now and follows a series of acclaimed introductory EPs and a sold-out debut headline UK tour.
07. Cicadastone – “Box Of Anger”
– Cicadastone have released their video for new single “Box Of Anger”, out now on Golden Robot Records and the first single taken from Cicadastone’s forthcoming album, Cold Chamber.
08. Mt.Joy – “My Vibe”
– Mt. Joy have shared the hauntingly dystopic video for “My Vibe”, the latest single from their highly anticipated sophomore LP, Rearrange Us.
09. Dali – “Borrowed Time”
– Fast rising Southampton-based crew, Dali, who release their debut EP, VOL. 1, on April 24, 2020, have posted their new video for “Borrowed Time” online now.
10. Caligula’s Horse – “Slow Violence”
– Brisbane progressive-metal band, Caligula’s Horse have shared the new single/video for “Slow Violence” taken from their upcoming album Rise Radiant which is released on May 22, 2020 through InsideOut.