The latest band to chat to us about their favourite venues and memories is Yorkshire band Allusinlove who have just released the video for fan favourite “My Cat”.
Top Local Venue: The Queens Mill, 1 Aire St, Castleford WF10 1JL
– This place is a very aesthetically pleasing building and a visually interesting venue to host events in. It’s an old converted flour mill that sits by The River Aire which plays host to various live music events, tribute acts, craft markets, art fairs and beer festivals! It also has an excellent sense of community with local residents and business all pooling in to keep the building operational. We hosted our single launch party at this venue and we shot our latest music video for “Just Like Hell”.
Top Five UK Venues:
The Craufurd Arms, 59 Stratford Rd, Wolverton, Milton Keynes MK12 5LT
– The Craufurd Arms in Milton Keynes has been our second home on multiple occasions.
The Horn, Horn of Plenty, Victoria St, St Albans AL1 3TE
– The Horn in St Albans has played host to a couple of the most ‘perfect’ shows we’ve ever had.
The Parish, 28 Kirkgate, Huddersfield HD1 1QQ
– The Parish in Huddersfield has absolutely everything – a local independent venue that ticks all the boxes.
The Brudenell, 33 Queen’s Rd, Burley, Leeds LS6 1NY
– The Brudenell in Leeds is the don of all venues in Leeds, bringing everything from indie to major acts right on our doorstep.
The Shed, 5 Yeoman St, Leicester LE1 1UT
– The Shed in Leicester for its amazing dedication to live music and excellent hospitality.
Our favourite gig memory
– Having nearly 20,000 people hold up their phones and lighters for us during the introduction of the first song we ever wrote, “Sunset Yellow”, in an arena supporting Muse – a band we grew up idolising.