It’s the start of another week here at V13, so here’s a bunch of new songs to get you through the next seven days. If you want to be featured in next week’s column, send us links to your latest tracks and videos now! Otherwise, sit back and enjoy ten new songs to help with those Monday morning blues.
01. Lilla Vargen – “Cold”
– Lilla Vargen is Ireland’s fastest rising artist and you can see why if you check out the official video for “Cold,” a track which has had a quarter of a million streams already.
02. Bootyard Bandits – “Shirt Potato”
– Off the back of their critically acclaimed single “Hoedown Showdown,” Bootyard Bandits return with a brand new EP, The Very Best of Bootyard Bandits, on April 17, 2020. To coincide with the EP announcement, the band has shared the video for new single “Shirt Potatoes.”
03. Less Win – “Root & Branch”
– Danish post-punks, Less Win have announced their new album, Given Light, will be released by The Big Oil Recording Company on April 17, 2020. Check out the new single “Root & Branch” here.
04. Vintersea – “Befallen”
– Portland, Oregon-based Vintersea, whose crushing progressive metal draws heavy inspiration from the darkened skies of their native Pacific Northwest, have unveiled a new music video, “Befallen,” the latest in a series of dazzling clips that pair the group’s blackened, dramatic mini-epics with stunning visuals. Check it out here:
05. Peakes – “On The Other Side”
– Yorkshire’s much loved three-piece Peakes mark their return with another vivid, alt-pop hymn in the shape of their new single “On The Other Side.” which you can check out here.
06. La Armarda – “Plagued”
– Latino metal/hardcore activists La Armarda has kicked off their Songs of the Exiled series with the “Plagued” music video which you can check out here.
07. Ink To Spill – “Blooming In New Orleans”
– Inspired by nostalgic memories that shaped their Big Easy experience, Ink To Spill pays tribute to NOLA in their latest video for “Blooming In New Orleans.”
08. Hector Gannet – “Dead Nag”
– Having toured with Sam Fender last year, Hector Gannet is continuing to build on their rising profile with the release of the folk-infused new single “Dead Nag.” Check out the single here.
09. The Alligator Wine – “Shotgun”
– German retro rock duo The Alligator Wine, from the Black Forest, are back with their debut album Demons Of The Mind, which will be released on April 24th, 2020. Check out their brilliant new single, “Shotgun,” right here:
10. KOJ – “Thunder”
– German dark indie prog three-piece KOJ has shared the video for new single “Thunder.” It’s the third single to come from the band’s forthcoming debut album, Home, which is set for release via Long Branch Records on April 24th, 2020.