It’s the start of another new week here at PureGrainAudio so, to set you going, we’ve pulled together ten new songs, videos, and bands that have recently landed in our inbox that we think you should check out. Enjoy!
1. Xero – “Garden”
– Xero have just unleashed their new single “Garden”. Xero are currently working with Kieron Pepper, former drummer of The Prodigy, and have just finished recording at Metropolis Studios with Liam Nolan (Florence & The Machine, Mark Ronson). Their fourth UK tour is planned in late 2018, which coincides with the release of the single.
2. Northshore – “For What It’s Worth”
– North-East England based five-piece pop-rock band, Northshore, have announced the release of their new EP For What It’s Worth and revealed the title-track with accompanying music video. The self-released 6-track EP, out on 15 February, was recorded in a brand new studio in vocalist Ben Vickers’ flat on the coast.
3. Elyne – “Stand Tall”
– Italian metallers Elyne have released their new single “Stand Tall”. Following the release of the highly anticipated new single “Stand Tall” the band will tour across Europe and beyond. Dates to be announced soon.
4. Mason Hill – “Hold On”
– Mason Hill have released the video for “Hold On”, the first new single from the band, which is being released on 9th November. The band are joining Dan Reed Network for their UK tour plus a main stage Planet Rockstock appearance all yet to come.
5. Hypophora – “Sorcerers”
– Hailing from the Cornish city of Truro, the fierce alt-rock quartet Hypophora have followed the recent release of their latest album Douse with the unveiling of a new video single, “Sorcerers”
6. AlithiA – “Empress”
– In-depth Australian prog, reminiscent of Leprous, Agent Fresco, Karnivool, AlithiA have released a new video ahead of their November tour dates with The Shining.
7. The Wild Things – “Better Off Alone”
– London-based alt-rock four-piece, The Wild Things have released a stripped-back music video for “Better Off Alone”, the fourth track to be released from their upcoming debut album.
8. Stillhound – “Strangers Will Not Thank You”
– Having been ensconced in the studio writing material for their new album, Scottish indie-pop 3-piece Stillhound have released a brand new track “Strangers Will Not Thank You” which is taken from the album due in 2019.
9. Swedish Death Candy – “A Date with Caligula”
– Following three months of extensive European tour dates, London-based international acid rockers Swedish Death Candy have released a brand new single “A Date With Caligula” ahead of their forthcoming London appearance at The Lexington on 9th November.
10. Dead Reynolds – “Dust”
– Alt-rock five-piece Dead Reynolds have released a video for their debut single “Dust”. The new project, featuring former members of Phoenix Calling and The First, will hit the road later this month to support the track.
11. Thecityisours – “Casket”
– London’s Thecityisours have unleashed their monstrous new single “Casket”. Thecityisours are fresh from their October UK headline tour, and will announce further live dates very soon.
12. Distant – “Zeroten”
– Rotterdam, Netherlands crushing downtempo/deathcore group Distant have officially signed with Unique Leader and, to celebrate, have released the brutal new track “Zeroten”.