It’s the start of another new week here at PureGrainAudio so, to set you going, we’ve pulled together eight new songs, videos, and bands that have recently landed in our inbox that we think you should check out. Enjoy!
1. Phoxjaw – “Lottery”
– Phoxjaw have revealed “Lottery”, the latest single from their debut EP Goodbye Dinosaur… which is due for release on 16th November 2018.
2. Three Day Millionaires – “The Snub”
– Hull hardcore punk trio Three Day Millionaires have shared their brand new single “The Snub” which is available through all the usual online streaming services.
3. Irk – “I Bleed Horses”
– Leeds based noise-rock outfit Irk, who recently announced details of their debut album Recipes from The Bible have shared an intense live session video for new track “I Bleed Horses” which gives you a little taster of what you can expect at one of their shows.
4. Arkdown – “Wake Up”
– Arkdown are a formidable modern metal quintet hailing from Sheffield who draw from contemporary metalcore and deathcore influences, framed by their own melodic but heavy riff-based style. The Steel City riff beasts have just revealed a new track, “Mirrors”, which is taken from their sophomore EP, The Calling, out Friday 2nd November.
5. The Survival Code – “Take It As It Is”
– Last month, highly-rated alt-rockers, The Survival Code, dropped their much-acclaimed sophomore album, Hopelessness Of People, through Good Deeds Music Ltd and have now released a new video for the song “Take It As It Is”.
6. Hollowstar – “Let You Down”
– Rising Cambridgeshire-based rockers Hollowstar are about to head out on UK-wide tour supporting Dan Reed Network. Ahead of the tour, the band have released their new single, “Let You Down”, which is out now.
7. King Zebra – “Firewalker”
– Swiss hard rock band King Zebra have released a new single and lyric video for “Firewalker”. The new single is the second song taken from their forthcoming EP.
8. Jonestown – “Dyatlov”
– UK metal band Jonestown have just released their new single “Dyatlov”. The single is the title track of their highly-anticipated new album Dyatlov which is due for release on November 16 via their new home at Long Branch Records.