It’s the start of another new week here at PureGrainAudio so, to set you going, we’ve pulled together ten new songs, videos, and bands that have recently landed in our inbox that we think you should check out. Enjoy!
1. Bearings – “Blue In The Dark”
– Ottawa rock band Bearings have released a new video “Blue In The Dark”. The track is taken off the bands highly-anticipated first full-length record, Blue In The Dark, out on October 12th with Pure Noise Records.
2. Wrthless – “Give Me A Reason”
– Scottish pop punk quartet Wrthless made their live debut at Pop Punk Pile Up earlier this year and have now release a new single “Give Me A Reason”. The single is one of two tracks the band recorded with Chris Marshall out of 7 West Studio in Glasgow.
3. DarWin – “Escape The Maze”
DarWin have announced the release of “Escape The Maze” on 9th November. “Escape the Maze” is the first release from DarWin’s upcoming concept album Origin Of Species. The album features legendary drummer and producer Simon Phillips, Matt Bissonette – vocals/bass, DarWin – guitars, Jeff Babko – piano and featuring blazing guitar solos from Greg Howe.
4. Sylar – “Open Wounds”
– Sylar have streamed their new single “Open Wounds” ahead of upcoming album Seasons, which will be released October 05 via Hopeless Records. The news follows the band’s previous singles “All Or Nothing”, “No Way” and “SHOOK!” and confirmation that they will tour the US supporting Beartooth and Knocked Loose from September 14 to November 17.
5. Two Year Break – “Change My Mind”
– London based pop rock quintet Two Year Break have released their new video for their single “Change My Mind”. The band recently performed at this year’s Camden Rocks Festival for the second year in a row, as well as Gabeto Festival.
6. Kraanium – “Forced Rectal Examination”
– Kraanium have released their savage new video for “Forced Rectal Exhumation”. This battering assault of extreme brutality is taken from their new album, Slamchosis, which is available now through Comatose Music.
7. New Junk City – “Losing Side”
– Atlanta-punks, New Junk City have shared their “Standard Selects” live session, featuring brand new track “Losing Side”. The track is taken from the bands upcoming new album, Same Places which is set for an October 12th co-release through UK punk label, Real Ghost Records and US labels Night Animal Records and Secret Pennies Records.
8. Dayshifter – “Uncommon Ground”
– Dayshifterhave released their newest single, “Common Ground”, the latest new material from the band which follows their recent video for “Serpent Eyes”.
9. Palisades – “War”
New Jersey’s Palisades have announced their forthcoming album Erase The Pain, produced by Howard Benson (MCR, Of Mice & Men, In Flames) will be released via Rise Records on 28th December 2018. To celebrate, the band have released a new track “War”.
10. Mozes And The Firstborn – “If I”
Netherlands four-piece Mozes and the Firstborn’s have released their new single, “If I”. The track is taken from their new album Dadcore which is set to see release on January 25, 2019.