Swedish alternative metal band We Are The Catalyst are expected to release their highly-anticipated sophomore album, Elevation, on September 2nd, 2016 via 2016 Ferocity Records (pre-order your copy here) and recently release the lead single “Open Door”, which can be heard below. A band which only continues to see more hype and excitement thanks in large to their ripping live performances – a headline slot on the Planet Stage at the Shanghai Strawberry Festival, their BloodStock debut, shows opening for Delain, etc. – we wanted to help spread their message in a fun way. So, how better than with an exclusive list? We Are The Catalyst help you to survive with their Top 10 things you need in a Zombie Apocalypse.
10. Baseball Bat
– …or crowbar, pipe or anything durable and hard just laying around in wait of bashing zombie skulls.
09. Firecrackers and Lighter
– For luring Zombies away. Also, to celebrate luring them away….and to do it all over again once they hear the firecrackers and come back. So LOTS of firecrackers.
– For trading. Since everybody, for some reason, has to smoke during a Zombie apocalypse, instead of working on their cardio; which is what they should be doing!
– You will always find a use for rope. Anybody who has played adventure games know this.
06. Pistol with One Bullet
– To use in case of infection.
– Lots of friends. As bait.
– Because after a long day Zombie slaying, you need to relax with a nice glass of Pinot Grigio.
03. Safety Glasses and Mask
– Blood splatter, anyone?
02. Duct/Gaffer Tape
– This actually applies even without a Zombie apocalypse.
01. Good Sneakers
– You don’t need to be the fastest runner in the world, you just need to be able to run faster than the person you are with!
Check out the song “Open Door”