Amazing FREE opportunity for Ontario bands
Breaking Bands Toronto
A LIVE battle set to take place in several venues in downtown Toronto late April to early June.
The winning band will be automatically given entry into Breaking Bands Kitchener and will perform on the main stage with the other 19 finalists before Big Sugar, July 10, 2015 in front of celebrity judges.
Contest submission is FREE, no hidden fees, no minimum ticket sales, no gimmicks.
Additional Compensation Details Breaking Bands Toronto. The winning band will receive:
- Hotel accommodations in Kitchener during Big Music Fest.
2. Weekend passes for the entire band to attend Big Music Fest.
3. Performance at Johnnyland’s 2015 Nuit Blanche All Night Music & Arts Festival
4. Recording time at Coalition Music
5. Mastering by Noah Mintzat Lacquer Channel
6. An interview and a featured track on TheSceneMagazine.ca
7. Free rehearsal time at Rehearsal Factory
8. A case of Crazy Beard Wild Apple Ale
9. Hot sauce from Shawn Rock’s Rock SauceParticipating Toronto venues include:
The Cage 292 – 292 College St. Toronto, ON
Cherry Colas Rock N Roll Cabaret – 200 Bathurst St. Toronto, ON
The Cavern Bar – 76 Church St. Toronto, ON
The Tennessee – 1554 Queen St. W. Toronto, ON
Big Music Fest is one of the largest, most exciting outdoor festivals in Ontario, welcoming over 60,000 attendees every year. Since 2008, BMF has featured a wide variety of musical talent, from local emerging artists to high profile stadium bands. This year’s lineup includes Blondie, Rod Stewart, Jane’s Addiction, and Soundgarden.
Limited number of bands will be selected. Open to Ontario bands only. Submissions are time sensitive the first 25 bands are guaranteed entry.
- Sign up exclusively: http://www.thescenemagazine.ca/breaking-bands-toronto/Stay tuned to our facebook page to win free passes to the festival